Enoteca Tasting with Boutinot
TUESDAY, JANUARY 31
There’s something very special about the southern Rhône: beautiful but tough, craggy yet easy on the eye, it has a “texture” you can practically inhale. This place just oozes history and colour, with traditions carved over centuries.
Boutinot’s love affair with the Rhône began in the early 1980s, when they first began making wine there. From the climate, the grapes, and the terroir, to the people and the cuisine – there’s no doubt with an ambition to make great wines, the southern Rhône has it all.
Join Boutinot’s Master Sommelier, Nigel Wilkinson, for an exclusive “intro to the Rhône Valley” tasting.
$45. per person
Includes cheeses & 7 wines to taste
Domaine Boutinot Tasting Includes:
- Les Cerisiers, Côtes du Rhône Rosé
- La Fleur Solitaire, Côtes du Rhône Blanc
- Les Coteaux, Côtes du Rhône Villages
- Les Coteaux Schisteux Seguret, Côtes du Rhône Villages
- La Cote Sauvage Cairanne, Côtes du Rhône Villages
- Les Six Cairanne, Côtes du Rhône Villages
- Les Deux Barriques Cairanne, Côtes du Rhône Villages
By Reservation 604 685 9321