MONDAY, JULY 15
“Whiskey, like a beautiful woman, demands appreciation. You gaze first, then it's time to drink.” ― Haruki Murakami
Venture past the Scottish highlands and the Emerald Isles to discover a world of wonderful whiskies from unexpected origins.
The Whisky Club returns led by our barman Julian Dobko. Saddle up for a few drams of notable whisky, small bites, and a few spirited tales.
- Kujira Ryukyu 8 Year Single Grain, Japan
- Crown Royal Noble Collection French Oak Cask, Canada
- Armorik Classic Single Malt, France
- Puni Nova Single Malt, Italy
- Amrut Fusion Single Malt, India
- Paul John Bold, India
6:00 p.m. in the Corner Suite
$55. per person
By Reservation 604 685 9321