Warm-up this fall with Dinner on the “Lower Deck”, celebrating cold-weather classics with a Vancouver Club twist. Executive Director of Culinary, Ned Bell, and the team explore each theme, curating a one of a kind dining experience. Welcome bubbles are followed by dinner served family-style; each course paired with a wine from the Enoteca.
6:00 p.m. Reception 6:45 p.m. Dinner in the Atrium
$95. Per person
Includes welcome reception wine and family-style dinner with wine pairings.
By reservation. For further information or registration, please contact the Concierge at 604 685 9321 or email@example.com
Dinner on the ‘Lower Deck’ Series
with Ned Bell
- October 21st, 2019 ~ Wild Mushrooms & Truffles
- November 18th, 2019 ~ Plants & Roots
- January 27th, 2020 ~ Wild Game
- February 24th, 2020 ~ Fermented, Pickled, Preserved
- March 16th, 2020 ~ First of the Season Halibut
- March 30th, 2020 ~ “First Growth” A Return to the Garden