Visit Langara Fishing Lodge with Chef Ned Bell
Executive Director of Culinary and sustainable seafood advocate, Ned Bell returns to the remote wilderness of Haida Gwaii this spring for a unique fishing experience. Langara Fishing Lodge’s private Orca Cottage is exclusively booked for Vancouver Club members.
Watch Ocean Wise’s “Shore Lunch” in Haida Gwaii with Ned Bell…
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS. MAY 26 – 30, 2020
Langara Fishing Lodge is located in a scenic and well-protected cove along the southern shoreline of Langara Island and minutes from salmon fishing grounds.
All-Inclusive Fishing Experience: Enjoy an all-inclusive stay at the prestigious Langara Fishing Lodge with exclusive Members-only perks:
- • 4 nights accommodation at The Orca Cottage
- • 4 days of fishing, including 1-day fishing experience with Ned Bell
- • Fishing boat, gear, and fishing guide (license must be purchased separately)
- • Round trip transportation to Langara Lodge, including flights from YVR to Haida Gwaii and a scenic helicopter ride to Langara Island
- • Champagne welcome reception
- • Daily breakfast, lunch, & dinner, including beer & wine with meals
- • Gourmet wine dinner by Ned Bell
- • Signing privileges to member account for drinks at the bar
- • Cleaned fish will be available for pickup at the Club upon return from the trip
$6,000. per person based on double occupancy. *Please note, price excludes fishing license and drinks purchased from the bar. A non-refundable $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking.
To book your spot on the Haida Gwaii fishing trip contact:
604 685 9321