As one of Vancouver’s most celebrated wedding venues, The Vancouver Club’s wedding experts know first hand how difficult and confusing these last few months have been for those with weddings planned for 2020 and those in the midst of booking their big day.
On May 11th, we sat down with a panel of the city’s top wedding planners to answer the big questions, offer their advice, and discuss what they are focusing on during these uncertain times.
Recommended for those whose weddings have been postponed, are newly engaged, have loved ones navigating their nuptials, or who are involved in wedding planning and seeking advice.
Hosted by Brittany Vickers, The Vancouver Club
- Alicia Keats, Alicia Keats Weddings & Events
- Erin Bishop, Filosophi Event Planning & Design
- Soha Lavin and Jenny De Jong, CountDown Events Planning and Design
- Jordan Maxey and Devon Dunn, Smitten Events
- Katie Ley, Katie & Co. Occasions