NOW IN PERSON OR ONLINE!
Elevate your at-home wine routine with an educational guided tasting with Randy Chafe & Martha McAvity. Tune in online or indulge in person. This month’s tasting includes a virtual appearance by a guest from Domaine Boutinot to help guide members through the tasting.
Tasting package includes curated selection of 5 wines, decanted and ready to pour, and a selection of artisanal cheeses.
- · 2019 Domaine Boutinot VC Private Label ‘Les Cerisiers’ Rosé
- · 2019 Project B Sauvignon Blanc
- · 2016 Boutinot Clos De l’Église Mâcon-Charnay
- · 2014 Domaine Boutinot ‘Les Six’ Cairanne
- · 2015 Boutinot ‘Les Coteaux Schisteaux’ Séguret
- 5:30 p.m. Arrival | 6:00 p.m. Tasting in the Georgian Room
- $65. per person
- Includes five 3oz. wine tasters and artisanal cheese.
- 6:00 p.m. Live on Zoom
- $125. tasting kit for two
- Serves 2 people and includes five 6oz. wine bottles and artisanal cheese. Kits are available for pick Tuesday, August 11th from 11:30 am.
- Register with the Concierge at 604 685 9321 or email@example.com
- Deadline to register for the virtual component is 48 hours prior to the start time confirm pick up of tasting kit.