JANUARY 1 – March 1, 2021
I don’t like working out, stretching, or changing my diet, but as I look towards a significant birthday, I want to be in the best shape of my life. So, I’m starting off the new year with a 2-month health, wellness and fitness challenge. And I want you to join me. Together, let’s resolve to loosen the knots of 2020.
General Manager & COO
Like easing into a new year, the challenge will start off light and build, with surprise workshops and activities announced over the coming weeks! Points will be tracked and awarded for virtual fitness classes and workshops, outdoor activities, personal training, healthy meal plans, and even our own polar bear swim! A weekly email will be sent to all participants with a link to submit points, new workshops, and a leaderboard.
- 1 Point – Virtual Fitness Class Attended
- 1 Point per 30-minute session | 2 Points per 1-hour session – Personal Training
- 1 Point per meal – Stay Fit Meals Ordered
- 1 Point – Health & Wellness Workshops Attended
- 1 Point – Outdoor Activity (Cycle, Run, Walk, Ski, Snowshoe)
- 15 Points – Polar Bear Swim
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
Register with the Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604 685 9321 and submit a photo of yourself for the challenge board. Alexis Stocker will keep score as points are submitted through a weekly fillable form to track your personal activity.