Get outside this summer and experience some of BC’s most beautiful local hikes.
- Saturday, June 12 – Two Canyon Loop – 8 km | 3 hrs
- Saturday, June 26 – Tunnel Bluffs – 11 km | 4 hrs
- Saturday, July 10 – Goat Mountain – 8 km | 4 hrs
- Saturday, July 24 – Whistler Hiking Day Trip – 9.5 km
- Saturday, August 7 – Mt. Seymour – 9 km | 5 hrs
- Saturday, August 21 – Hollyburn Mountain – 7 km | 4 hrs
- Saturday, September 4 – Grouse Grind – 3 km | 1.5 hrs
- Saturday, September 18 – Jug Island Beach – 6 km | 3 hrs
- Saturday, October 2 – Stawamus Chief – 5 km | 3 hrs
- Saturday, October 16 – Eagle Bluffs – 8 km | 4 hrs
8:30 a.m. meet at the base of the trail
*Members are responsible for their own transportation to the hike, BC Parks Passes, and gondola tickets when required.
- Register with Concierge at email@example.com or 604 685 9321
Expression of Interest:
Ultimate Whistler Hiking Day Trip
- SATURDAY, JULY 24, from 7:30 AM
The Vancouver Club is seeking expressions of interest for the ultimate one-day hiking experience in Whistler. Depart from Vancouver on a private Harbour Air flight and enjoy breathtaking aerial coastal mountain views before landing on Whistler’s Green Lake. A shuttle will transport you to the base of Whistler Mountain where you will board a gondola to the start of the hike. The 9.5 km High Note Trail offers breathtaking and unparalleled views of Whistler and surrounding mountains. Following the hike, enjoy a mountain-top lunch and leisure time before the return flight to Vancouver.
Hiking & Airfare Package:
- · Private return airfare to Whistler via Harbour Air seaplane
- · Transfer to and from Green Lake to Whistler Mountain
- · Whistler hiking trail ticket
- · Guided hiking and support
- · Mountain-top lunch
$675. per person
(*please note, the original price was an estimate and this has been updated based on return airfare)
- Contact the concierge at 604 685 9321 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm interest. A minimum number of hiking & airfare package booking confirmations are needed to proceed with the hike.