Explore the outdoors this winter and enjoy BC’s snow-covered trails. Dust off your snowshoes (or book your rental) and meet your fellow members at the trailhead.
- Saturday, January 22, 6:00 pm – Cypress Mountain (Lights to the Lodge) *tickets must be pre-booked
- Saturday, February 5, 9:00 am – Sea to Sky Gondola *gondola pass must be pre-booked
- Saturday, February 19, 9:00 am – Hollyburn Peak (Cypress) *dog-friendly trail
- Saturday, March 12, 9:00 am – Grouse Mountain *gondola pass must be pre-booked
- Saturday, March 19, 9:00 am – Callaghan (Whistler Olympic Park) *tickets must be pre-booked
- Saturday, April 2, 9:00 am – Dog Mountain (Mount Seymour) *snowshoe rentals must be pre-booked *dog-friendly trail
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, group snowshoeing cannot be booked this season. Members are responsible for their own transportation, snowshoe rentals and booking of gondola passes when required.
Contact the Concierge – 604 685 9321