Antarctica: The Trip of a Lifetime – Info Session
January 7-21, 2024
The Vancouver Club is seeking expressions of interest for a members' travel experience to the 7th continent in January 2024, the most incredible way to celebrate a new year.
Join your fellow members and world wanderers for a 2-week-long adventure to the southernmost regions, full of extraordinary activities. Begin with 2-nights in the cultural capital of Buenos Aires; then, spend 12 nights sailing on the luxurious Seabourn Venture cruise ship as you explore breathtaking Antarctica. For the adventurous, don't miss the opportunity to take a ride on the ship's very own submarine, kayak through the icebergs and take a true “polar plunge”!
See the experience here...
Explore the Seabourn Venture expedition vessel here ...
Members are invited to an information session on Tuesday, May 16 at 6:00 PM with our travel agency partner, Kemi Wells of Wells Luxury Travel, to have all of your questions answered. To reserve, please contact Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org
Antarctica, the most desolate continent on the planet, offers unparalleled experiences and serves as the ultimate destination for the experienced traveller. Home to the most fascinating and varied wildlife on the planet with stunning scenery, gorgeous ice flows and massive icebergs stretching as far as the eye can see, it's truly the trip of a lifetime.
- 2 nights' 5-star hotel accommodation in Buenos Aires.
- Private guided city tour with an expert historian guide.
- A tango class.
- Exclusive wine & dining experience at one of the city's top restaurants.
- Roundtrip charter flights from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia (the southernmost city in the world).
- 12 nights onboard the all-suite small-ship luxurious Seabourn Venture expedition vessel (250 guest maximum).
- All-inclusive experience onboard** with all food, drink, landings, gratuities, & Wi-Fi included.
- 7 days of unique landings*** in Antarctica.
- Complimentary parka jacket during the trip.
- 24/7 support from your Vancouver Club host.
Starting at an estimated 20,000 CAD per person + taxes & gratuities*
For the entry-level V1 Verandah Suite (double occupancy). Premium suite categories will be available at a higher rate.
*Please note, rate excludes international airfare from Vancouver to Buenos Aires and transportation to and from EZE Airport. Members save 2,700 CAD with the Club's exclusive group booking discount, plus 500 CAD shipboard credit for each cabin that may be used towards reserve wines or spa treatments onboard.
**The package does not include any optional excursions & activities not listed onboard, such as the kayaking, submarine experience and spa treatments.
***Subject to change, weather permitting.
- A minimum number of reservations are required for this travel experience.
- Space is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have any questions in advance or are keen to secure your reservation prior to the event, please contact Member Experience at email@example.com or Kemi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dress Code: Club Dress Code Applies