Resident etiquette expert and General Manager Tim Ellison guides children ages 5 to 12 through a complete dining experience, covering everything from the essentials to advanced table manners.
5:30 pm Arrival & Reception
6:00 pm Dinner & Class
75 per child | Ages 5 to 12
Includes 3-course dinner & etiquette lesson
Etiquette topics to be reviewed:
- Personal Appearance
- Telephone Courtesy
- Taking Your Seat
- Social Graces
- Napkin Use
- Cutlery Use
- Glassware Selection and Use
- Side Dishes
- Annoying Habits
- Selection of Menu Items
- Time to Leave
- Follow Up
- Cancelling/Change of Plans
Butternut squash soup (vegan)
⊛ ⊛ ⊛
Whole leaf salad with c/v dressing (vegan)
⊛ ⊛ ⊛
Roast Chicken Breast Supreme
⊛ ⊛ ⊛
By Reservation. Please book through the 'Event Reservation' button on the Project Laura dashboard. Sign in here...
Club seating unless otherwise requested.
Dress Code: Club Dress Code Applies
For assistance, please contact the Concierge at email@example.com or 604 685 9321
If reservations are cancelled:
- 72 hours (or more) prior to the event, members will not be charged.
- between 24 and 72 hours prior to the event, members will be charged 50% of the ticket price.
- 24 hours (or less) prior to the event, members will be charged the full ticket price.
Please note that Club events with insufficient reservations are subject to cancellation